LIFT-O-MAT INOX LINE®
Stabilus non-locking Gas Springs
Function and Properties of lift-o-mat Gas Springs
The LIFT-O-MAT gas strut is a hydropneumatic adjustment element consisting of a pressure tube, piston rod with piston, as well as a suitable end fitting. They filled with nitrogen, which acts on piston cross sections of different sizes, creating a force in the extension direction.
Among the advantages of these gas springs – compared with mechanical springs – are their defined speed curve and excellent damping properties, which make handling lids and doors comfortable. Ease of mounting, compact dimensions, a flat spring characteristic curve and a very broad selection of available strengths and end fittings round out the positive overall picture of LIFT-O-MAT gas springs.
Advantages of LIFT-O-MAT Gas Springs
- Large selection of sizes, force, and ends (eyelet, socket, Ball Socket, Clevis)
- Variable locking mechanism (product-specific)
- These struts need small space requirement making them easier to install
- Fast and comfortable assembly
- Flat spring characteristic curve
- End position lock (extended and compressed)
- Progressive, Linear, , or degressive spring characteristic curve
- Additional functions, such as electric switches, stop function, etc. can be integrated